We’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Specialist to join the Odd Dog team – someone versatile, who has experience managing paid digital campaigns across a number of platforms.
If you have worked on paid campaigns within Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, Waze, Tron, The Matrix, The Oasis, and all the other platforms with funny names, we’d love to hear from you.
What We’re Looking For
- You want to be part of a growing company
- You have a strong bias for taking action
- You earn trust with coworkers and clients quickly and easily
- You project confidence when speaking with clients
- You can learn new software programs quickly and easily
- You read industry-related articles and are an avid self-learner
- You can’t help but make a suggestion if you see a better or smarter way to do something
- Customer success is always more important to you than ego
- You’re a self-motivated, team-player
- You always do the right thing (we want our customers to succeed, not just sell them anything we can)
We listen, show accountability, are respectful, learn eagerly, and exceed expectations. If these values align with yours, we think you’ll be a good fit! We invest in our employees and empower them to find solutions and think creatively.
- Work with a wide range of clients to develop paid media strategies that drive awareness and new customers
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Build paid digital campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Implement creative to pair with the ads; involving copywriting and visuals with compelling value propositions
- Work with our creative team to create visual assets as needed
- Implement analytics & tracking to measure the impact and performance of campaigns
- Provide ongoing, actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Create reporting for internal & external purposes, clearly showcasing how performance impacts business goals
- Oversee and manage the overall budget for paid media
Credentials — (Not required, but a good head start if you have them)
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Bing Ads Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Waze Ads Certification
- Well organized
- Excellent presence in front of clients
- Writes with strong grammar (or is savvy enough to use Grammarly)
- Works well multitasking
- Loves Google Sheets (or Excel)
- Creative problem solver
Perks of the Pack
- A dog-friendly location in downtown Fremont
- A perfect blend of the professional yet laid-back office vibe
- Investments in your future via:
- Retirement contributions/match
- Continued education allowances
- Competitive base salaries with an annual profit share
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Cozy, giant bean bag room (need we say more?)
- Supportive and encouraging environment, there’s always an opportunity to learn
- Really fun company outings (no really, these are not your typical company picnics)
- Deadly serious coffee supply (it’s literally called Death Wish Coffee)
- Office dogs! It’s more than just a name, we love dogs and have friendly dogs in the office regularly
We’re a Seattle-based digital marketing agency with a unique breed of right and left-brained folks. We focus on offering small to medium businesses high-end digital marketing at an affordable price. The culture at Odd Dog is just as important to us as our work! To protect it, we involve the majority of our employees in any hiring process and we value diversity amongst our team. If you interview with us you can expect to meet just about every member of the pack.
We want to work with people who want to work with us! Send in your information and sell us on why you’re the best candidate. Most importantly, be yourself and have fun with it!
1 – A story of how you won over a tough/difficult customer.
2 – An accomplishment you are truly proud of.
Pay: Depends on Experience
We offer a competitive base salary, plus an annual profit-share based on company performance.