About the Position
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team and manage a portfolio of clients. You’ll be responsible for helping small to medium-sized businesses make strategic decisions about their digital marketing plan, help to bring the strategies to life, and track the success along the way. You will need to be very organized and a strong communicator to clearly set expectations for clients and then deliver on them.
We offer thorough training programs and have a number of home-built systems that help to provide structure to ensure your success. You’ll have the support of developers, designers, and subject matter experts here in the office who are happy to help you (and ultimately our clients) be as successful as possible.
What We’re Looking For
- You want to be part of a growing company
- You have a strong bias for taking action
- You earn trust with coworkers and clients quickly and easily
- You project confidence when speaking with clients
- You can learn new software programs quickly and easily
- You read industry-related articles and are an avid self-learner
- You can’t help but make a suggestion if you see a better or smarter way to do something
- Customer success is always more important to you than ego
- You’re a self-motivated, team-player
- You always do the right thing (we want our customers to succeed, not just sell them anything we can)
- Manage an ever-growing list of client projects
- Meticulously track client information and notes in internal systems
- Create ad campaigns on platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more
- Track hours spent on projects and budget time appropriately on all accounts (time management skills are critical to success in this role)
- Be proactive in increasing client success (our industry changes frequently)
- Effectively communicate long-term marketing strategies and timelines with clients
- Continually improve the website presence of your accounts
- A track record of a similar role where you were juggling a lot of different tasks
- A tested customer service muscle that provides an awesome client experience
- 2+ years in a client/customer-facing position
Technical Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities
We hire for talent and train on the job, but experience in the below areas is a major plus.
- Experience using WordPress websites
- Knowledge of Local SEO best practices
- PPC Experience: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, more. (Certification is a plus!)
- Photoshop or design skills are a bonus
- Able to laugh at yourself, make mistakes, and take chances
Perks of the Pack
- An extremely dope location in downtown Fremont
- A perfect blend of the professional yet laid-back office vibe
- Investments in your future via:
- Retirement contributions/match
- Continued education allowances
- Competitive base salaries with an annual profit share
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Cozy, giant bean bag room (need we say more?)
- Supportive and encouraging environment, there’s always an opportunity to learn
- Really fun company outings (no really, these are not your typical company picnics)
- Deadly serious coffee supply (it’s literally called Death Wish Coffee)
- Office dogs! It’s more than just a name, we love dogs and have friendly dogs in the office regularly
We’re a Seattle-based digital marketing agency with a unique breed of right and left-brained folks. We focus on offering small to medium businesses high-end digital marketing at an affordable price. The culture at Odd Dog is just as important to us as our work! To protect it, we involve the majority of our employees in any hiring process. If you interview with us you can expect to meet just about every member of the pack.
We want to work with people who want to work with us! Send in your information and sell us on why you’re the best candidate. Most importantly, be yourself and have fun with it!
1 – A story of how you won over a tough/difficult customer.
2 – An accomplishment you are truly proud of.
Pay: Depends on Experience
We offer a competitive base salary, plus an annual profit-share based on company performance.