Are you a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Specialist, or Search Marketing Specialist?
Odd Dog Media is a Seattle-based digital marketing agency searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator. Services at Odd Dog include SEO, SEM, Social Media Management and Advertising, Website Design and Development, Custom Consulting, Copywriting, Branding, Logo, and Design, and more. The ideal candidate will be data-driven and have a proven track record of managing and executing search engine marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating new SEO/SEM campaigns, account management and optimization, data analysis, and campaign reporting. Keys to success in the role are confidence, developing trust, organization, time management, and comfortability working within the SEO/SEM space.
What You’ll Do
- Manage client projects from start to finish
- Identify client goals and implement strategies that transform into deliverable items.
- Run client meetings and convey project progress to key stakeholders.
- Research, build, implement, and optimize new and existing paid search campaigns (Search, Display, others) utilizing Google Ads, Bing Ads, others.
- Keyword Research, Competitive Analysis, Citation Work, On-Page and Technical SEO strategy and implementation.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, sales, and other team members to bring projects to completion and success.
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- 2-3+ years of SEO and/or SEM experience
- Previous agency experience
- 2-3+ years of project management experience
- Strong familiarity using Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Social Media platforms, etc.
- Experience working in WordPress CMS or other similar CMS platforms
- Previous experience analyzing data to inform strategy and show results
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to project confidence and trust in a client-facing position
- Experience with SEO tools including aHrefs, Moz, Keyword Planner, etc.
- A strong bias towards action and ownership of your work
Perks of the Pack
- A welcoming, dog-friendly office in downtown Fremont
- In-office/remote hybrid schedule
- Competitive base salaries with an annual profit share
- 401K program with loan provision
- Continued education allowances
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Stand-up desk, ergonomic equipment, and other accommodations as needed
- Supportive and encouraging environment – there’s always an opportunity to learn!
- An employee-led “Fun Committee” dedicated to keeping things light and fun, both with events and around the office.
Odd Dog Media values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Send us your resume and cover letter and tell us about yourself!
Pay: Depends on Experience
We offer a competitive base salary, plus an annual profit-share based on company performance.