About the job:
Marketing coordinators on our team are primarily responsible for managing day-to-day communication, organization, and execution of strategy for their projects. They often manage smaller, simpler projects independently, acting as both the primary point of contact and the person responsible for ideating and executing data-informed strategies on various application platforms (e.g., Google Ads). For larger projects, marketing coordinators work closely with senior marketing coordinators and other more experienced members of the team to ensure each deliverable is completed effectively and projects continue to progress in an organized and efficient manner. Keys to success in the role are proven communication skills, an eagerness to learn and the ability to grasp new concepts, a genuine interest in what we do, organization and time management skills, and a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the strategy, execution, budget, and client relationship for client projects as determined by the client success manager.
- Identify client goals and implement marketing strategies that transform into deliverable items, taking ownership of their completion.
- Run or participate in client meetings and convey project progress to key stakeholders through data analysis and reporting.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analyses, on-page, off-page, and technical SEO strategy and implementation.
- Research, build, implement, and optimize new and existing pay-per-click campaigns utilizing Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more.
- Collaborate with senior marketing coordinators, developers, designers, sales, and other team members to ensure project success.
- Track all time spent in our internal tracking/billing system.
- Offer any insight or suggestions you have as to how you feel we can be better as a company, better serve our clients, and make Odd Dog an awesome place to work.
- Previous agency or in-house marketing experience
- 1–2+ years of dedicated project management experience, preferably in marketing
- Ability to project confidence, build trust, and establish a good rapport with clients
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Previous experience analyzing data to inform strategy and show results
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager; Google Looker Studio a bonus
- Experience working in WordPress or other similar CMS platforms
- Exposure to most digital marketing strategies, especially SEO, SEM, organic and paid social media, and email marketing — and experience working in related platforms
- A routine in place to stay up to date on industry trends, always eager to learn and grow
- A strong bias towards action and ownership of your work.
Perks of the Pack
- Competitive base salaries with an annual profit share
- 401K program with loan provision
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- A welcoming, dog-friendly office in downtown Fremont
- In-office/remote hybrid schedule
- Continued education allowances
- Charitable match program
- Parental leave under Washington state PFML and supplemental benefits
- Stand-up desk, ergonomic equipment, and other accommodations as needed
- Supportive and encouraging environment – there’s always an opportunity to learn!
- An employee-led “Fun Committee” dedicated to keeping things light and fun, both with events and around the office
- An employee-led “Socially Conscious Committee” dedicated to supporting the social causes our team cares most about
Odd Dog Media values a diverse workplace and encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We value positive attitudes, creative minds, and a strong work ethic. If that’s you, come join us and you’ll find an extremely supportive work environment
Send us your resume and cover letter and tell us about yourself!
Pay: Depends on Experience
We offer a competitive base salary, plus an annual profit share based on company performance.