About the Position
We are looking for an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join the Odd Dog team – someone versatile, who is willing and able to take on a variety of tasks while continually finding ways to optimize performance. Responsibilities include office management, client communications, administrative support, and more. An ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, comfortable on the phone, an excellent multitasker, and a creative problem solver.
We listen, show accountability, are respectful, learn eagerly, and exceed expectations. If these values align with yours, we think you’ll be a good fit! We invest in our employees and empower them to find solutions and think creatively. As an Executive Assistant / Office Manager, you’ll find that creative problem solving will be your ticket to success as you support the team.
What We’re Looking For
- You want to be part of a growing company
- You have a strong bias for taking action
- You earn trust with coworkers and clients quickly and easily
- You project confidence when speaking with clients
- You can learn new software programs quickly and easily
- You read industry-related articles and are an avid self-learner
- You can’t help but make a suggestion if you see a better or smarter way to do something
- Customer success is always more important to you than ego
- You’re a self-motivated, team-player
- You always do the right thing (we want our customers to succeed, not just sell them anything we can)
- General Office upkeep
- Answer incoming phones & emails
- Weekly / Monthly KPI Reporting
- Assist with client billing
- Back up our Marketing Coordinators by helping with miscellaneous client work
- Assist with posting jobs & interviewing
- Assist new employees with getting set up in the office
- Content / Social Promotions
- Assist in writing project proposals
- Party coordination (birthdays, anniversaries, annual party, client recognition, etc.)
- Well organized
- Excellent phone presence
- Writes with excellent grammar
- Works well multitasking
- Loves Google Sheets (or Excel)
- Creative problem solver
- Enjoys posting & interacting across multiple social media channels
Perks of the Pack
- An extremely dope location in downtown Fremont
- A perfect blend of the professional yet laid-back office vibe
- Investments in your future via:
- Retirement contributions/match
- Continued education allowances
- Competitive base salaries with an annual profit share
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Cozy, giant bean bag room (need we say more?)
- Supportive and encouraging environment, there’s always an opportunity to learn
- Really fun company outings (no really, these are not your typical company picnics)
- Deadly serious coffee supply (it’s literally called Death Wish Coffee)
- Office dogs! It’s more than just a name, we love dogs and have friendly dogs in the office regularly
We’re a Seattle-based digital marketing agency with a unique breed of right and left-brained folks. We focus on offering small to medium businesses high-end digital marketing at an affordable price. The culture at Odd Dog is just as important to us as our work! To protect it, we involve the majority of our employees in any hiring process. If you interview with us you can expect to meet just about every member of the pack.
We want to work with people who want to work with us! Send in your information and sell us on why you’re the best candidate. Most importantly, be yourself and have fun with it!
1 – A story of how you won over a tough/difficult customer.
2 – An accomplishment you are truly proud of.
Pay: Depends on Experience
We offer a competitive base salary, plus an annual profit-share based on company performance.